Grab Your Glow
oogle has a list of "People Also Ask" when you search something. Here are all the answers to all the questions people also ask about Farmasi. Have a question that you don't see an answer to here?
We have another FAQ for Canadians
For any general questions, read on....
1. Is FARMASi A Pyramid Scheme?
I love this question. Pyramid Schemes don't have products.
If you become a beauty consultant with the company you are encouraged to sell and promote the products that FARMASi offers. In fact, with 50% commission on anything you sell, it's certainly possible to make decent money just from selling FARMASi's products WITHOUT building a team.
2. Is FARMASi Available in Canada?
FARMASi has not launched in Canada yet. The word is April 2021 as a launch timeframe.
3. Does FARMASi Ship to Canada? Can you order product? YES! You have to do it through a USA Beauty Influencer, you can't do it directly through their website. We have a connection so make sure to join our Facebook Group and let us know you want to order. We are in Canada but we can put you in touch with an awesome Woman who will take care of your order for you. You can also use a shipping forwarder like REship to collect the packages and send them to your Canadian address.
4. Is FARMASi Makeup All Natural?
All of the FARMASi Makeup and skincare products are Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free & have Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP.) Unquestionably, this makeup brand is very natural!
5. What's in the FARMASi Starter Kit?
The $19.99 US Business Kit has:
- First, You Will Get 50% off ALL future FARMASi Purchases!
- Lipsticks, Makeup Foundations, Skin Care Products, Masks, Shampoos, Massage Gels, Conditioners, Serums, Face Creams…
- Makeup Samples/Products.
- FARMASi Makeup Magnetic Storage Box.
- Skin-Care Guide.
- Color Guide (match your shades)
Check out all the product kits you can get here!
6. Is FARMASi Good Quality?
FARMASi has a consumer rating of 3.43 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FARMASi also ranks 124th among Hair Care sites. The most common issues with FARMASi are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.
7. Are Farmasi Products FDA Approved?
Under the law, cosmetic products and ingredients do not need FDA premarket approval, with the exception of color additives. However, all FARMASi products are EU compliant which means they are a higher standard of product than other US made brands. Why? FDA only bans 11 ingredients, the EU bans 1300.
8. Where are FARMASi Products Made?
They have one of the largest integrated cosmetics manufacturing plants in the world which is located in Istanbul, Turkey in an ecological environment.
9. Are FARMASi Products Safe?
FARMASi products are certified halal by two certification bodies in Turkey and are in the process of obtaining the third certification from Istanbul based halal certification institute recognized by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia. And this is completely safe and best for your skin.
10. Does FARMASi have parabens?
No GMO, No phosphates, No formaldehyde, No fillers, No parabens, No heavy metals, 1300 banned chemicals, and No animal testing.
11. Are FARMASi Products Hypoallergenic?
FARMASi makeup foundation is an anti-aging foundation with SPF 15. It is hypoallergenic and is suitable for all skin types.
12. Who owns FARMASi Makeup?
The Turkish brand, founded by Dr. Cevdet Tuna, started as a pharmaceutical manufacturer in the '50s and evolved into a cosmetics manufacturer over the years. In 2004, the company began selling makeup under their namesake and launched skincare five years later under the name Dr. C Tuna.
13. What Countries is FARMASi in?
FARMASi is the largest integrated cosmetic manufacturer in Europe with its factory in Ömerli, Istanbul, and operates in 25 countries: USA, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Czechia, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mauritius, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Tunisia, Turkey, Canada (2021), Mexico (2021), Morocco (2021)
14. What does it cost to join FARMASi? How much is the FARMASi Starter Kit?
There is a one time $19.95 US business welcome kit to become a Beauty Influencer. You will get a starter kit with samples, catalogs, color booklet, personal link for customers to shop from, training, etc. There are also 4 product kits that you can choose from for extra, but they are not necessary ranging from $49 US to $200 US.
15. How Long has FARMASi Been in the US?
Almost 2 Years. FARMASi has been around for 68 years.
16. When Did FARMASi Come to the US?
With over 80 years of skin care and cosmetics background, FARMASi started their own direct sales branch of their international brand in 2010. Most recently, FARMASi has expanded into the United States in January 2019.
17. How Do You Make Money With FARMASi?
Use FARMASi as an Affiliate Program to Make 50% Commission on all personal sales through your shopping link.
Leverage FARMASI's Network Marketing Program to lead a team and create a full time income teaching others how to do the same.
There are 11 other ways to make bonuses through selling as well as leading a team.
18. Are FARMASi Products Vegan?
From FARAMSi: We Respect Animals. None of the products manufactured in our own factory, FarmaCity, are being tested on animals. FARMASi is a strong supporter of animal rights and ethical treatment to animals.
19. How much money do you make selling FARMASi?
If you sell at full price, you can earn a 50% commission on any sales you make at full retail price. The retail commission you can earn could increase to as much as 75% through bonuses.
20. Who is Dr. C Tuna?
Dr. C Tuna worked as the only lieutenant physician in Hadimkoy, Istanbul in the military and cured soldiers during the war period. In 1952, he established one of the first pharmaceutical factories in Turkey, Tege Pharmaceutical Factory, and entered into professional life.
21. Where does FARMASi Ship From?
Miami, Florida. There have currently purchased an Expansion in Washington with a brand new state of the art distribution center.
22. Why Do I Love FARMASi?
For me, it's how affordable it is and the quality of the product that you get for the price. You love makeup and taking care of your skin and want to do it on a budget. There are SO many different products to choose from including a men's line!
If you have any other questions to add just let us know in the comments and we will do our best to answer them! Don't forget, if you're waiting for FARMASi to launch in Canada and looking for a dedicated Canadian Upline:
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP!
Empty content. Please select category to preview