There is no doubt that #glowgetternation thrives when music is involved. It's a daily practice to share our daily anthem or the jams that just get us excited for the day. I feel closer to my people when we are all relating to the same tunes. The Jams for June are a bit different than the #glowgetternation anthems, as they are girl power/ live your best life kind of songs. Jams for June is all about the songs that make you feel good, get you going in the morning and can groove to while you're working or in the car...
Some of them are new, some of them are a few years old, but these are the songs that I can't get enough of:
1. Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee - Despacito ft. Justin Bieber
2. DJ Khaled - I'm the One ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
3. Liam Payne - Strip That Down ft. Quavo
4. Iggy Azalea - Work (Explicit)
5. Paramore - Hard Times
6. Little Mix - Touch
7. Betty Who - Mama Say
8. Karmin - Pulses
9. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
10. Drake - The Motto ft. Lil Wayne, Tyga
Listen to the Youtube Playlist Here
What are your favourite jams right now?
Founder: Jade Kent
All Anthems Books Business Business Tips Facebook FAQ Farmasi Canada Glowgetternation Honarble Mentions Income Streams Law Of Attraction Lifestyle Personal Development Poshmark Rap Song Advice Resources Skin Care Social Media Sunless Tanning Mousse Team TOP TEN Top Tips